< Go Back
- By completing payment, the purchaser is completely satisfied with the artwork being purchase and agrees to the terms of this agreement.
- Purchaser understands that all artwork sales are final and that there are no returns.
- Artist Copyrights: Copyright is excluded from all purchases and remains with the artist.
- The gallery, 111 Minna, will notify the purchaser when the artwork is available for pickup or ready to ship one week prior to the close of the exhibition. Upon the closing of an exhibition, artwork may be picked up by the local purchasers during gallery hours: Mon-Fri between 11am and 5pm or as scheduled with the gallery. An additional fee will be required if artwork needs to be shipped to purchaser and this will be estimated or determined by the gallery.
- In an event of a dispute, purchaser agrees to resolve said dispute through mediation by AAA, JAMS or an equivalent mediation service in the City and County of San Francisco, California, USA. The fees for mediation will be divided equally between the parties.